Battlescape Isle - the isle returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Bugs - 27th August 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadabraa

Some Bugs - 27th August 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Some Bugs - 27th August 2009   Some Bugs - 27th August 2009 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi I have noticed a number of bugs in the script, and whilst I am aware that the script and everything is only a "Beta", I thought it best to inform you of the Bugs. The bugs I believe I have discovered are:

1) "Steal" is not possible at any of the stalls.
2) When following somone, it is possible to walk through trees and on water.
3) Can't use any "Ancient Magiks" whilst dueling.
4) When on the boat talking to "The Monk Of Entrana", "Assault" and "Death Lair" doesn't teleport anywhere.
5) When you Teleport to "Island Of Horror", The teleport once on the island doesn't work.
6) The "Bank Chest" on the wilderness part of the island doesn't work.

Many Thanks,
Kadabraa *****
Back to top Go down
C u in lumb
Admin

Some Bugs - 27th August 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Bugs - 27th August 2009   Some Bugs - 27th August 2009 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:39 pm

1) "Steal" is not possible at any of the stalls. - in progress not a bug
2) When following somone, it is possible to walk through trees and on water. - in progress
3) Can't use any "Ancient Magiks" whilst dueling. - fixed
4) When on the boat talking to "The Monk Of Entrana", "Assault" and "Death Lair" doesn't teleport anywhere. - its not available yet
5) When you Teleport to "Island Of Horror", The teleport once on the island doesn't work. - thats not a portal i put there it is in map data,
6) The "Bank Chest" on the wilderness part of the island doesn't work. - that would be becasue there isnt one Smile

Thankyou for your reports
Back to top Go down
https://battlescape.iftopic.com

Some Bugs - 27th August 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battlescape Isle - the isle returns :: Server :: Bug's-
Jump to: